Thursday, July 19, 2007

Those great generic responses...

So, I got one of those generic response letters from Representative Whitfield’s camp in response to participating in an online advocacy campaign regarding H.R. 2015, the Employment Non-Discrimination Act of 2007. I like the short and to the point nature of the response over the last one of these I received from Senator McConnell’s office. Maybe they should conspire on which staffer writes these letters. McConnell’s last response went so far as to plug the administration’s view on the matter at hand.

Below is what I received back from Rep. Whitfield:

“H.R. 2015 was introduced by Rep. Barney Frank (MA) and has been referred to four House Committees – Education and Labor, Administration, Oversight and Government Reform, and Judiciary. Although I do not serve any of those Committees, I will certainly keep your thoughts in mind should this bill come before the full House for a vote.”

~Jody

No comments: