Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer Meeting of LGBT Statewide Leaders

Hey, folks:

Howdy from Columbus! It has been a great past few days. The summer meeting of statewide lgbt leaders from across the country organized by the national Equality Federation has been great, again! I received loads of great information and I'm pretty sure Travis, KFA Vice-Chair, did as well. I think I can speak for both in saying the sessions at this year's meeting were really helpful.

I'm excited to get back and share the information I've gathered at the meeting with fellow fairness leaders in Kentucky.

~Jody

Tressa and Travis
TRESSA FEHER, DIRECTOR OF THE LEADERSHIP NETWORK AT THE GAY & LESBIAN VICTORY FUND IN WASHINGTON, D.C. WITH KFA BOARD VICE-CHAIR TRAVIS MYLES.

Me and Ruth
RUTH HACKFORD-PEER (I love you too, Ruthie, hehe), MANAGER OF PUBLIC POLICY AT EQUALITY UTAH AND ME

Photobucket

Me and Beth

No comments: